The City of Charlevoix has several Boards and Committees which citizens can become involved with. Come join your neighbors in making a difference in Charlevoix! Fill out an application by clicking here: Application for Volunteer Boards and Committees and return it to the City Clerk’s office email@example.com. The Clerk will keep your application on file and submit it to Mayor/City Council for their consideration when a position becomes available. Open positions will be posted in the newspaper, on the City’s website and social media. Click here to review the Volunteer Board and Committee Appointment Policy. The City Manager or Clerk can answer any questions you have regarding membership.
CITY OF CHARLEVOIX
Volunteer Committee Members Needed
The City of Charlevoix is seeking dedicated volunteers to fill the committee memberships below. Applications can be found at cityofcharlevoix.org or City Hall. If your term is ending on these committees please submit an application to be considered for reappointment.
- Board of Review – three year term; three meetings/year
- Housing Commission – five year term; monthly meetings
- Airport Advisory Committee (City Resident) – two year term; monthly meetings
- Downtown Development Authority (DDA)/Main Street – four year term; monthly meetings
- Planning Commission – three year term; monthly meetings
Contact the City Clerk for more information - (231) 547-3250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the current list of Board and Committee members here: Appointment List