City Parks Map and Available Activities
1. Mt. McSauba Recreational Area (09223 Mt. McSauba Rd.) - Downhill skiing, snow boarding, sledding, ice skating, cross-country skiing, hiking trails, beaches.
2. Michigan Beach Park (95 Grant St.) - Wide, sandy beach staffed by lifeguards; walking paths, playground equip., volleyball net, basketball courts, picnic tables, covered pavilion, restrooms, seasonal concession stand.
3. Watertower Park (Park Ave.) - Overlook of Pine River Channel, seating areas, not handicap accessible due to hilltop location. Access from Park Ave. or Pine River Channel.
4. Hoffmann Park (103A Park Ave.) - Overlook of Pine River Channel and drawbridge. Seating area, access from Pine River Channel or Park Avenue.
5. Robert Bridge Memorial Park (Bridge St.) - Overlook of drawbridge and Round Lake. Available seating areas and picnic tables.
6. East Park (Bridge St.) - Picnic tables, seating areas, open space, interactive fountain, performance pavilion, trout stream, marina access.
7. Depot Beach (307 Chicago Ave.) - Beach, covered pavilion, picnic areas, playground equipment, grills,volleyball net, restrooms.
8. Community Skate Park (401 W. Carpenter Ave.) - Custom-built wooden skate park. Low user-fee, skateboarding, BMX facilities, safety equipment rental.
9. Carpenter Ave. Ball Fields (406 W. Carpenter Ave.) - Multiple ball fields, restrooms, site of summer league play.
10. Ferry Beach Park (224 Ferry Ave.) - Swimming beaches, horse shoes, volleyball, basketball, playground equipment, pavilions, seasonal concession stand, restrooms, boat launch.